Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionThis beautiful gas range produces flawless cooking results thanks to Even-Heat™ True Convection. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature. This range also features a Steam Rack that offers the ability to add additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results. The oven provides a large 5.8 cu ft. cooking capacity that’s perfect for preparing multiple dishes at once.
EVEN-HEAT™ TRUE CONVECTION
Produces flawless results. The unique bow-tie design and convection fan ensure the inside of the entire oven is heated to, and stays at, the perfect temperature.
Offers the ability to provide additional moisture to the inside of the oven, enhancing cooking results.
Takes guesswork out of convection cooking by converting conventional settings for recipes to convection settings for you.
Cleans your oven in less than an hour without odors and at a temperature below 200°F. This innovative system combines low heat with water to release baked-on spills.
Provides a convenient storage area for frequently used pots and pans.
GLASS TOUCH CONTROLS
Offer an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen experience.
5 BURNERS (5k, 8k, 9.2k, 15k and 17k)
Provides the perfect range of cooking power from 5,000 to 17,000 BTU, so you can go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer.
SIDE TRIM ACCESSORY KIT
This optional accessory kit will cover damaged countertops and unfinished edges from an old slide- in range to make them beautiful again. Trim pieces come in black, white and stainless to seamlessly match your new range.
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Electrical Information||120 V, 60 Hz|
• AquaLift® Steam Clean
• Even-Heat™ True Convection
|Digital Temperature Control||Yes|
• 2 Grates
• 2 Oven Lights
• Automatic Convection Conversion Temperature Adjust
• Power On Indicator Light
• Bake Element Power: 18,000 BTU
• Hidden Bake Element
• Broiler Element Power: 13000 BTU
• Convection Element Power (watts): 900
• Convection Functions: Bake, Broil, Roast
• 3 Oven Racks
• 7 Rack Positions
• Selections: Clock, Cook Time Indicator, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, Proofing, Steam Bake, Warm Zone
• Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 8000 BTU
• Sealed Burner Left Front Element-Burner Power: 17,000 BTU
• Sealed Burner Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 5000 BTU
• Sealed Burner Right Front Element-Burner Power: 15,000 BTU
• Sealed Burner Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 9200 BTU
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||5.8|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Optional||Side Trim Accessory Kit|
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Warranty||Limited 1 Year Parts and Labor|
|Width||29.87 inch(es) / 75.88 cm|
|Height||36 inch(es) / 91.44 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.31 inch(es) / 71.91 cm|
|Depth (Including Handles)||28.87 inch(es) / 73.34 cm|
• 1 3/16" (3.0 cm) Height From Cooktop To Top Of Vent
• 29 7/8" (75.9 cm)
• Model/serial Number Plate (Located Behind The Oven Door On The Top Right-hand Side Of The Oven Frame)
• 36" (91.4 Cm) Height To Top Of Cooktop Edge With Leveling Legs Screwed All The Way In* (*Range Can Be Raised Approximately 1" (2.5 cm) By Adjusting The Leveling Legs)
• 28 5/46" (71.9 cm) Max. Depth From Front Of Console To Back Of Range
• 28 7/8" (73.3 cm) Max. Depth From Handle To Back Of Range