Yes, our owner-operators are real people who are passionate about home furnishings. They’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
48-inch Freestanding Gas Range
Model: R486C-LP / SKU #: WOLFGR486C-LP
Will this fit in your space?Check dimensions
DescriptionWolf has perfected the form, function and sheer durability of our gas ranges. Wolf gas ranges offer standard features such as an infrared oven broiler, convection baking, dual brass surface burners and our signature large red control knobs. Optional infrared charbroiler, infrared griddle and French Top give you the freedom to customize your gas range.
A spark electrode ignites each surface burner. This control eliminates the need for continuous open flame pilots. For added safety and convenience, each burner is designed with an electronic reignition system. This feature enables any burner to relight automatically in the event it is accidentally extinguished.
The control knobs are positioned to correspond to the surface burners they regulate. Each knob is designed to be a ”push-to-turn” knob. Although this is a child-safe design, children should never be left unattended in the kitchen when the range is in use.
For best results, we recommend commercial or good-quality cookware. Always use flat-bottom pans. Warped pans may cause uneven baking results. Select the size of the pan recommended in the recipe. Pans that are too small or too large for the quantity of food affect the cooking results.
|Fuel Type||Liquid Propane|
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
• 110/120 V
• 15 A
• 60 Hz
|Digital Temperature Control||No|
• The double oven has one convection oven with infrared broilers and one non-convection oven
• Dual brass burners with automatic re-ignition at all settings
• Cast iron porcelain top grates
• Stainless steel pull out drip tray
• Control knobs have four position settings
• Door windows and interior lights in ovens
• 3" stainless steel legs in front
• Adjustable rear casters
• Surface Burners: 16,000 Btu/hr with 500 Btu/hr delivered at simmer
• Infrared Charbroiler: 16,000 Btu/hr
|Capacity (cu. ft.)||
• Large oven 4.4
• Small oven 2.5
|Number of Ovens||Double|
• Classic stainless steel island trim
• Black control knobs
• Porcelain-coated, cast iron wok grate
• Porcelain-coated, cast iron two-burner S-grate
• High altitude conversion kit
|Certifications and Approvals|
|Warranty||2 Years. Third through fifth year on parts|
|Width||47.99 inch(es) / 121.9 cm|
|Height||37.01 inch(es) / 94.0 cm|
|Depth (Without Handles)||28.5 inch(es) / 72.4 cm|
• Large Oven Interior Dimensions: 24" W x 18-5/8" H x 17" D
• Small Oven Interior Dimensions: 13-1/2" W x 18-5/8" H x 17" D
• Opening Width: 48-1/4"
• Opening Height (to countertop): 36"
• Opening Depth: 24"
|Weight||749.99 lb(s) / 340.19 kg|